Monday, April 2, 2012

Boy Oh Boy


I thought I would share a few pics from our weekend.  These boys are the absolute loves of my life but boy are they giving me a run for my money!!!!  This little guy will be two in a week and he is all boy!  Complete mischief!  We went to the most adorable Easter Egg Hunt with Grandmothers, mothers and children and this little one found the bubbles....

And dumped them all out. One by one.



Little R stayed close...that is until he decided to bring out his defiant side and walk out into the middle of teh street while a car was coming.  Geesh!!!!  Seriously these boys are wearing me out!!! 

Balloon lady was there.  Impressive "fishing rod with a fish."Didn't last 3 minutes...

Mr. Big pulled and pulled and squished with all his might until....


Success:(  Nothing left but  a few deflated balloon pieces

Saturday morning we woke up and ran down the street to watch the Cooper River Bridge Run.  Little R had a little bed head going on.



And off to another Easter Brunch and egg hunt Sunday at Big R's cousin's house.  We were much better behaved at this one but broke into every egg and ate all the jellybeans.


Working on getting things ready for Little R's 5th Birthday party!!  How cute is this bowling invitation my good buddy Liza with Bon Vivant (Custom Stationery) made for us...



Last night we made Grilled (shell on) Shrimp with Cilantro, Lime and Cashews.  I'll post the whole recipe tomorrow.  One of our all time favorite meals!!!!!


Hope you had a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I am glad to know I am not the only one with an exhausting boy. Sterling is a wild man. This weekend I walked in our den and found him pouring his bubble bath all over our den rug and coffee table. Thank goodness I salvaged my coffee table books before they were ruined! I wonder if girls are this busy?? That shrimp looke so darn good can't wait for the recipe!

Virginia said...

I nanny for a family and last week, while I was not there, their 3 year old boy took his almost 2 year old sister out the front door. He unlocked the door and opened it, which is a little tricky of a door for an adult to open much less a 3 year old, and walked across the street. Their mom heard the doorbell ring, it was a construction worker bringing the kids back! haha It's funny to laugh about now but they could have been seriously hurt! Boys will be boys! Although, my mom says I ran across the street without looking one time, and the spanking I received made it clear not to do it again. haha So it may just be a kid thing altogether.

Melissa W. said...

Love your posts :)

Post a Comment