Friday, April 27, 2012

Art + House Progress

Did I ever show y'all these two paintings?  



I can't remember and am being too lazy to go back through my posts to see:)  Well, they have found a beautiful home in my friend Lauren's baby girl's nursery!  I am loving the color palette going on here, don't you?
(That's her 1st birthday invitation-so cute!!!)


And a few progress shots of the house in case you are interested...
(Excuse the grainy Iphone pics)


Kitchen cabinet boxes going in


Pantry off the kitchen



Master bath tile


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!  We will be heading to our first T ball game tonight...should be a good time:)!!!!




3 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

They look fantastic! And I am drooling over that subway tile!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Yes, loved seeing your paintings in their new home. And your home is coming together beautifully!! Thanks for the update.

Bon Vivant said...

Love all ww!!

Post a Comment