Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Studio Four NYC

So, my ultra talented and design savvy friend Kate contacted me a while back about doing a few paintings for her nursery in NYC.  This was so exciting for me because she sent me a fabric sample and a room shot and told me to do whatever I wanted!  Are you kidding-a dream come true!!!!  She decided on 3 15"X15" canvases and wanted an elephant, giraffe and a monkey, but other than that it was up to me.  So, this is what I came up with....


I shipped them off last week and today I found her email with a picture of them hung in the nursery....



How chic is this baby's nursery?  Don't you love it!!!!  Next up is baby's arrival...boy or girl????!!!  Can't wait to find out and thank you Kate for the opportunity to "go with it!!"  

Now go check out her showroom's website, Studio Four NYC which carries a "wide array of fully customizable carpets, boutique rugs, fabrics, and wallpapers!"  See below for a few examples....

home02

The above picture is the showroom. 


These prints above and below are some new spring prints in Studio Four NYC by Prints Etc. Inc. Love them all!!!!!!



New Wallpaper by Brett Design.  Really would ad some wow factor to a small room or one huge wall!!!!


Also, check out their blog here.

3 comments:

bsmithhill said...

Love the paintings, Way Way!

blue chickadee said...

thank you so much- they were fun to do! and congrats to you on your precious little one!

Renee said...

LOVE the nursery paintings, Way Way! I've seen some of your work in Sugar Snap Pea. Good to see you the other day at Fashion Week.

Renee

Post a Comment