Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fabric Envy

Ok, so I know I am way late in the game on commenting on how great these Trina Turk fabrics by F. Schumacher are, but every time I see them, it makes me realize "oh, how I love them so and I don't think I would ever get sick of them in my house...ehhhummm, as accents in my all white playroom."   Caitlin over at Caitlin Wilson Design introduced me to 
 Inside Fabrics. Apparently it is the place to go if you are looking for designer fabrics on sale.   
Even at a sale price they may only be good as one sided pillows for moi:)

santorini print- marine 
$64.40



arches print-orange
$68.60





high voltage-smoke
$86.80


trellis knot-java
$91.00


Stay tuned because I have some hand painted burlap pillows similar to the brown and white square pattern above and the chevron pillows in the image before that.  They will be available soon through
Sidney over at Eclectic the shop.  Definitely check out her shop soon if you haven't already done so because she has some great finds!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment