Friday, August 2, 2013

Steals + Deals

Let me start by saying I NEVER score at TJ Maxx, ever.  I have to believe it's because I don't go often enough to find the good stuff.  I have friends, don't we all, who always have the BEST finds from there or Marshall's....ehh hmmm Natalie and Liza come to mind.  Well over the last month I have been frequenting more often than I should, it truly becomes an addiction.  Once you get one good deal you keep going back for more...

It all started with this guy....


I have never owned a nice pocket book really ever.  So this was still a splurge for me but at 50% off it was a deal not to be passed up!

And just this week I popped in and found another bag-I'm a collector of bags in case you didn't know-and found this guy.  



Have you ever heard of Olivia + Joy?  I feel like I have seen the brand at TJ's before.  It's not a super expensive line to begin with.  Most bags are under $100, so finding this one marked even less than half of that, at  $39.99, was exciting to me!  It's huge with a million pockets yet structured simply which I love!  I'm thinking it will be the perfect carry on for our trip this Fall!  Go check out their website...they have a lot of bags marked down!
And speaking of marked down, check out these guys....marked way down on the Badgley Mischka site.

Have you had any good finds lately?  I want to hear!

6 comments:

caycee said...

Love both of the bags you found my dear!! It is so hit or miss for me too, but Natalie always scores!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I love TJMaxx. I swear they should pay me to shop there I go so often. It is key to stop in often and you will find better stuff. The one in Mt P is awesome. I love both bags, I am actually thinking about hitting it up today with my mom!

Liz said...

I got the same Olivia and Joy purse in the same color too! I love it because I can fit diapers and wipes in there too, and just throw it in the washer - good choice WayWay!

elisabeth said...

I have always been a TJ fan (it all started with my compulsive gift-wrapping / paper goods hoarding) but now that I follow Natalie on IG, I can't step foot in one without thinking of her and looking for a James Perse tee or RM bag! Once in DC I found a Vera Wang cocktail dress - I am still kicking myself for not buying it.

Unknown said...

lovely and beautiful creative stuff Hurrem Sultan photos

Unknown said...

watch Pakistan new and awesome TV channel to watch historical ture stories Geo Kahani

Post a Comment