Friday, September 14, 2012

Bright Idea


Y'all I swear if it's not one thing, it's another.  You see, I like to jump the gun.  When I see something I like/love I usually get it on the spot (if the price is within reason of course) without doing any measuring or color comparisons to make sure it would work in our space.  Ehhmm, refer back to this lighting post if you have forgotten.  So, many months back I saw these awesome metal/jute twine wrapped pendants at Celadon (local home store for those of you from out of town) and I just had to have them. 
They would work SOMEWHERE right?  
Wrong.
  I could not find one place to put them so rather than hang onto them I am going to TRY selling them.  They were $65 a piece but I would sell them for $100 for the pair.  They still have the tags and have never been used.  They need a good home!  So, please, any takers????
Dimensions 
12" diameter
13" height
Max 40 Watt Bulb or smaller

0 comments:

Post a Comment