Saturday, June 9, 2012

Blues

I came across this painting the other day on All Things Stylish and it just caught my eye!  I love how fluid the painting appears and how watered down the blues are in certain areas.  I think I figured out why it was so appealing to me... after looking back at some recent paintings I had photographed of my own work I saw the similarities...


Similar color palette with a like movement as the one above.  The background of mine is pure white in reality, but this is an Instagram shot.  I actually added to this painting with other colors but sort of wish now that I had stuck to the all blue color family.


And happy to report that "Roo" is doing great and on the mend!!!  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!!



3 comments:

lizziefitz said...

Just checking in on ROO. So happy to hear he is on the mend . I was worried about your sweet boys . They are so blessed to have such precious times with their Roo. Fyi, i like your blue painting better. Yours is stormy the other is a bit to ominous for my taste.

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

Both paintings are beautiful! New colorer :) I'm excited to check out your store! Glad to here the surgery you posted about yesterday went well!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh I think I missed that part about Roo on your last post. So glad to hear he's doing okay!!

Post a Comment