Friday, March 9, 2012

Road Trippin'

Gals, don't want you to miss out!!!!  In case you haven't heard, these lovely ladies are hitting the road and will soon be in a town near you!!!!  From the keyboard of my super chic cuz, Jane Pope Cooper.....

I am so excited about my upcoming Southern Trunk Show Tour!  I am hitting the road with Marysia Reeves of Marysia Swim to take our latest collections down South.  We will be selling our lines in some amazing venues and collaborating with some of my favorite Southern Belles -  Lindsey Carter of TroubadourSally King Benedict (check out her beautiful spread in Matchbook Magazine), and of course the lovely ladies of Novel.  We kick off the tour with a in DC this Sunday, March 11th… Hope to see you along the way! 



March 11th – Washington, DC – this is a private show…. any DC people who may be interested, email me for details!

March 12th – Richmond, VA - QUIRK GALLERY

March 13th – Raleigh, NC – FLEUR BOUTIQUE

March 14th – Charlotte, NC – CORAL  

March 16th – Charleston, SC - NOVEL.

March 19th – Columbia, SC - VanJean

March 20th – Athens, GA – Hosted by Amy Flurry and Tami Ramsay

March 21st – Atlanta, GA – Morgan Kylee

To follow our adventure, follow us on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram! use #southerntour

1 comments:

Melissa W. said...

I know this is not about your post, but today I went to Williams Sonoma on King Street and purchased the fleur de sel Fragrance Diffuser. OMG my kitchen smells awesome! You are right, that smell is heaven! Thank you for sharing previously!

Post a Comment