Monday, January 3, 2011

inspiration in the new year


Well, it's here. 2011. I am really looking forward to this year! So many wonderful things happened in 2010, but so many fabulous unknowns to come in the new year! I can't wait to get started!

image via style-files

I don't know about you, but I'm a visual person. I have to have things on paper, in front of me, in order to think clearly. The above photo is what I am going to work on this month. There are currently 25 piles of photos, artwork from my boy, clippings from mags, etc on my steps leading to my dungeon/art studio. I am determined to get organized. Life would be simpler, right?

And on another note, here are some charcoal gray digits I painted on some dishtowels for a friend. Happy New Year!!!!

ME, hard to tell they are gray, but I promise they are:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment