Monday, January 17, 2011

Swingin


I've got a thing for swings. I always have. I think it dates back to my days of swinging on our porch. We had the coolest one right smack dab in the middle of the second story porch. My dad rigged it up somehow-chunky rope and wooden seat. It looked something like this..

I always thought it would be cool to have a bed on the porch to swing on like this...

image via garden and gun
R, this is what I would like to have on our porch in my next life-ha!

image unknown

Or, I'll take this in a skinny minute:) I'm not picky.

image via caldwell-flake interiors

I think my boys would have a ball jumping from bed to bed and swinging these frames straight through the sheet rock!


image via apartment therapy

I love this bunk room picture on the top right. I wonder how hard that would be to achieve???

0 comments:

Post a Comment