Tuesday, December 28, 2010

gallery wall


Terrible picture, but this is our tiny foyer/entry hall. You may remember my post a few months ago, but during my 7th or 8th month of pregnancy I got a little antsy and wanted to get creative with the front entry. So...I decided to go with this chevron pattern. I was in such a rush for instant gratification that I just winged it without a template. NOT smart...the lines are so uneven!
Anywho, I am thinking about making a gallery wall of photos on this wall and I found some good inspiration as you will see below.




image via style files
Oh, and just bought some more of that green paint to paint the inside of the front door and trim:). Crazy??? Maybe, but I need a change!!! Sort of like this color door...

but on the inside of the door just like this picture below...

images via google, domino

except different door and no beautiful glass panes surrounding the door. Whatever. I'll just show you pics when I'm finished!

2 comments:

Design Blooms said...

Excited to see! I LOVE the statement an entry way can potentially make for a home.

Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

Hi! How do I get to your Etsy site? For some reason I can't get to your link. I want to do a blog post on you tomorrow! :)

Post a Comment