Thursday, December 2, 2010

I crave John Robshaw


Ok, so I have been working on this post for weeks now and finally I got it together. Let's just start with the fact that it has been over two weeks since I left for NYC to visit cousin Jane (and Tyler) and their sweet baby Wade and I am just now getting around to blogging about what a fabulous time we had!

I swear, the morning after I got back, I sat down to catch up on all the blogs I had fallen behind on when...blackness was in front of my face. I swear, you have no idea how many times I pressed the on/off button, how many "please, just turn on's" I said, and how many %%&^*( were said following that.

Done.

After dropping my MAC (that's never supposed to break or have any problems) off with the "fix it man," I get an estimate of $900+ to fix-NO THANK YOU!!! So off to the Apple store I went on Black Friday and purchased a new one. Happy + Sad....for obvious reasons.....So....here I am finally figuring out how to make a collage via photoshop and here's what I came up with:
via a bloomsbury life, design sponge, john robshaw, sara gilbane interiors, gilt

So the girlies I was with are always in the know and knew just where all the sample sales were!!! Yay for me, I was in good company! We headed somewhere on the subway to end up in a line for what felt like an hour to squeeze into John Robshaw heaven!

So many great finds + too many people = only a few things.

(This pillow is obviously too big for this chair, it just happened to be to be the tidiest place in the house at the moment:)

(I do have a pair of these pillow covers, but again, avoiding the disaster areas lurking nearby)


I did get a robe too, but I will spare you the photos as well as a great looking tablecloth-impulse buy. It was definitely worth the wait! If you live under a rock and don't know who this fella is, then go look him up! Beautiful textiles!!! So sorry to ramble, a lot to say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment