Monday, August 13, 2012

Pump Fake

Thats what I did all weekend.  Filling up online shopping carts and never checking out.  Ughhh.  So much cool stuff out there but completely indecisive and undiagnosed ADD
(at least when it comes to the WWW)
 A few shops I'm coveting...

Image of Pillow Trio SAVE $15!!

Image of Indian Embroidered Mirrorwork Pillow - 3

Image of Striped Runner 1
Image of Kantha Quilt, Hot Pink Floral

All images via Amber Interior Design....


Which then led me too Jamie Meares Shop 









While then getting sidetracked, I moved over to Furbish's blog  (totally went back in the archives) and found a link to this Etsy Shop.

Pump Fake no more. 
Busy Bodies - Large Archival Print
"Busy Bodies"


I hit the Checkout button and this print should be arriving sometime this week. 
Squeals of excitement coming from this end!!!!

Isn't it great?!!  I find it so humorous for some reason.

 Now where to put it....

2 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

They're all such great shops. Love that new print too. Can't wait to see where you put it.

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I fake shop all the time. I have online baskets filled up on some many shops. Right now I am debating a tibi skirt from Neimans on major sale but I am like where would I wear it? Love the print, going to stalk that site!

Post a Comment