Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Roundup


I'll have to start by saying how sad I am that my boys last week of "camp" is this week.  Our friend and babysitter had a camp almost every week of the summer!  If you are a "friend" on Facebook you may have seen all of the adorable pictures from Good Graces Photography.   Camp Perri was definitely the highlight of the summer!!  She has the most creative ideas and the kiddos absolutely adore her!!!!  We will definitely miss our mornings with Perri!!!


Mr. Big has been watching a few too many Barney episodes since his camp ended a couple of weeks ago..oops! (see below)

One of my best friends here in Charleston has started a little business called Lollipop Kids, you may remember my post here about her this past Spring.  She sews the most adorable clothes for the littles and she also will sew pillows-woo hoo!!!  I bought this grain sack from Sidney back in the Spring and had plans to make it into a pillow but just never got around to it...until now!  Harriet was able to make my plan into a reality!!  I wish I knew how to sew but I really just don't have any patience for it!  Maybe one day! 
Look at how it turned out!!!  I am super excited!!!



And she sewed these napkins together for me that I bought at Celadon and made them into pillow covers!  I think each napkin was $7=cheap way to get a pillow!



New display at Novel. of blue chickadee paintings, totes and bloomers and Bon Vivant leather bound notebooks and note pads!


Paintings-vary in price depending on size.  Contact me if you have interest in purchasing!
Small Totes-$17
Large Tote $27
add $3 for personalization
Bloomers-$14 each

Some older paintings hung in a new way!


Abstract pieces hanging above Jane Pope Jewelry and Balboa Jewelry


Cute cherry tote for a customer in Tennessee!


New abstract


And to end my work day at Novel. I ended up purchasing a few things from Library!  Y'all have got to come check out some of her new vintage pieces!!  I will admit I scooped up a few more pieces other than this awesome skirt!

Whew that was a long one!  Hope you have  a fab weekend!!!  Mine will be spent husbandless with two overly energetic boys!!!!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

That skirt is AH-MA-ZING!

Post a Comment