Friday, September 2, 2011

Talking in Circles




via Pinterest


via google









via Novel.
tote blue chickadee, dress Library: Archives of Fashion 


And totally off the subject, but will get you "talking in circles", is this stuff.  For any of you coffee lovers out there, you have got to try Trader Joes "ready to drink" Cafe Mocha or Cafe Latte.  I never thought coffee in a can would be any good but this stuff surprised me.  Low fat to boot.  These are awesome especially over ice and they give me the jolt of energy I need come 4:00.  Go getcha some.


*Y'all, I hate this, but cannot remember where I found a few of these images.  If you know, please let me know so  I can give credit.  Thanks

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

great stuff, love it ... very cool
greetings from Vienna right now

Gina

Post a Comment