Friday, September 16, 2011

My Boys

I don't know if you remember back in July when I went to Pawleys Island with the fam and squeezed in a little photo shoot with my uber talented photography friend, Emily Corey?  She seriously has some mad talent.  I have anxiously awaited the arrival of these precious pics, and today they arrived!!!!  I could not be more thrilled with how they turned out!!!  Here is a sneak peek.  

I must say 15 months is a tough age to get your angel baby photographed:)  Doesn't this picture above tell it all?


A little Shrimp and Grits Kids shout out here.  My friend Megan has the most adorable line of smocked and appliqued children's clothes here in Charleston.  She designs them all herself!!!!  Aren't they precious!




I can't tell you how much I love this eyelet dress!  My good bud and Novel. business partner, Lauren Lail, owns Library: Archives of Fashion and this is a little number from her.  Can you believe it used to have huge puffy long sleeves???

And this gorgeous necklace came from my cuz and unbelievably talented jewelry designer (partner at Novel. as well-enough descriptive words for ya?) Jane Pope Cooper.  You would know her jewelry lines as Balboa Jewelry and Jane Pope Collection.




Look at these little backs!!!  I'm getting a little sappy over here, but I know before too long they are going to sitting here in their board shorts drinking a beer..sniff sniff.


*Emily is based out of Durham, NC but she does travel.  She is AMAZING and the funniest person you will ever meet!

1 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Great pictures! Your boys are too adorable. Love that eyelet dress too!

Post a Comment