Friday, March 22, 2013

Back in the Kitchen

I'm not sure what is wrong with me and why I can't keep up with blogging??!!!!  I am sure everyone is just as busy as I am so that seems like a likely excuse!  I think I just fell out of my routine and also didn't feel that I had all that interesting things to talk about here on the ole bloggy blog!  So forgive my randomness as I jump around week to week and day to day to all different subjects.  My Tuesday Food Day has turned into "Whenever I Can Find A Day To Cook Day" and you will get a post.  So here you go,  the easiest sup sup out there.  

Spinach Pizza
Whole grain wheat crust from Whole Foods
spaghetti sauce (forgot to buy pizza sauce) 
wilted spinach (whole bag)
bulgarian feta
roasted zucchini
roasted tomatoes
onion
prosciutto (on half)
(mushrooms if I'd had them)
of course sriracha doused all over the top
add shrimp if you have them!

Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes.
Serve with your favorite greens and dressing!


1 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Looks delish as always! Hope the Pout Event went well, I wanted to stop by but had Sterling all day and was afraid of the havoc he would reek in Novel! Hate I missed it!

Post a Comment