Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ashley Warnock Photography + Pout Pop Up

I have had the good fortune of being friends with so many creative and talented ladies in my life since moving to Charleston a little over ten years ago.  One of those crazy talented gals is Ashley Warnock who you may remember me blogging about in the past.  The girl can snap some photos like nobody's business!! She has an eye and a heart for what she does as a profession.  After flipping through some of the pictures she forwarded my way I was blown away with what she came away with in our two hour session at the studio!!!










I have  a little something up my sleeve that Ashley is helping me make into a reality...slowly but surely I hope to be telling more in the coming months.  So for now it's just some sneak peeks.



And speaking of Novel., don't forget to stop in the Pout pop up shop this Thursday 11-8pm!!!  Makeup and skin care products galore as well as mini consultations!!!  I cannot wait to get made oh-va!!!  Message me if you are in town (Charleston) and would like to make a 30 minute appointment for a mini makeover.  Slots are filling up quickly!!!

4 comments:

caycee said...

My goodness you look gorgeous in these pictures!! cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve girl!

ps I think Natalie and I are going to stop in Thursday.... we will have babies in tow so probably going to skip the makeover ;(

Liz said...

Absolutely beautiful, WayWay!

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures..:)
Android Developer

Marion said...

I love Ashley!!!! These pictures are amazing!

Post a Comment