Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tuesday Food Day

But wait it's Thursday.  Whoops!  I have had a few requests to get better about my Tuesday Food Day posts so I am going to do my best.  The problem is I really cook the same thing over and over so that would get so boring to read!  Maybe now I will branch out because I have to report back here!  Anywho, this is what I made this week..
Spinach and Chive Linguini 
(Trader Joes-obsessed)
wilted spinach
basil
chopped tomatoes
roasted butternut squash
topped with Bulgarian Sheep Feta
lemon garlic EVOO S+P
and a side order of sauteed kale
(in chicken broth)
OBVIOUSLY I am so not a food stylist nor a photographer so this probably looks horrible but I promise it was delicious and relatively healthy.  Big R gave his approval too!

Now below is what I made out of the leftovers the following nightt...


Spinach and Chive Linguini over Arugula
roasted zucchini
roasted mushrooms
wilted spinach
basil
chopped tomatoes
Bulgarian Sheep Feta
lemon garlic EVOO S+P

This was more like a salad.  I LOVE arugula and it was so good with the linguini and roasted vegetables!  Y'all will have to give it a try and let me know what you think or what you would do differently.  I am into easy meals these days.  I have the two little crazies running underfoot at all times which makes any prep work difficult.  Love my boys!!


I know this is so wrong.  Balancing lighters between his toes.  He is obsessed with lighters.  Thank goodness he hasn't figured out how to light them because he carries them around everywhere!!!  
And big bro couldn't miss out on the attention so foot in mouth was his trick.




1 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Yeah! Love your food recipes because we eat so similar. I will have to try the spinach chive linguini looks and sounds amaze

Post a Comment