Monday, January 14, 2013

Art for the Kiddos

  I thought I would share a few art activities I have been doing with the boys over the last few weeks that have been a huge hit!!!  Thanks to Pinterest of course I have "repinned" a hundred art activities for the boys.  Things that seem so easy but I never would have thought of them myself.  Check out my board here and I bet you will get great ideas too.

Shaving Cream Letters and Numbers




I think I saw this on Pinterest but little R's teacher also reminded me of this fun exercise!  I got both boys involved

Cornstarch Playdough




When at a loss for activities to do with a  2.5 year old make playdough!  And when you get the idea, look in the pantry beforehand to make sure you have flour.  Mistake on my part ended up being a win in the end because of cornstarch.  Why on earth I have cornstarch and not flour beats me but any who it made for a funky textured playdough.  The fun lasted all of 15 minutes but hey, every minute of entertainment counts around here!

Painting Animals






This was fun for both boys and actually kept them interested for longer than 15 minutes!!!!  

I need to know what you are doing at home to keep the kiddos entertained!  Do tell!!!



1 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I am so bad about doing activities. Totally copying all of these especially the painting animals one. Sterling would love it!

Post a Comment