Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Loves

I have so many random loves going through my head at the moment so I thought would unload...


This is hands down the best yogurt in town.  It has the CREAMIEST texture and the perfect blend of fruit (my favorite being blueberry)  This is dessert, breakfast or really any time of day treat.  And a treat it truly is!!!  You MUST try it next time you are at Whole Foods!



Loving the EM Lowriders for fall!  

Now I know you have seen a few of these pics below before, but in case you haven't, they are from Emerson Farm where Emerson and her husband live.  This pantry has been all over the place but it is still to die for, don't ya think?!  Imagine having the time and the space to organize like this!!!!  In another life:)



This laundry room sink is pretty killer too-love how bright and white everything is in their farmhouse


The composition of this picture is quite telling... 



This comfy spot would be the perfect place to sink into after a long day....  
Ahhh....



You like this fabric?  I can't decide if I do or don't???   If the print is large scale then yes.  I want to get some pillows made for the living room sofa and was thinking this fabric might look nice with my feed sack.  See below.



It reminds me of this shower curtain-which I am still obsessed with!  I think I like this fabric better though because of all the white in it.  Moving on....



This is an example of how my burlap feed sack will one day look...wouldn't it be nice to have a whole house transformation to look just like this space.



My last picture won't upload for some reason??? So maybe tomorrow.....




1 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I am dying over that pantry. I wish mine was that organized! That Yogurt looks divine adding it to my shopping list.

Post a Comment