Friday, February 11, 2011

Block Prints

Just the other night, I went to a great little art show down on Cannon Street and came across a new favorite artist of mine!  Stacy, of PerlaAnne, has quite nicely developed her own style of block printing.      I just love the simplistic nature of these prints.    I bought a few of her prints and man they are reasonable!   Especially after comparing similar prints to the ones of Hugo Guiness (thank you E Pope)...his framed works go for upwards of $1,000.  You should check out her shop on ETSY....

Hugo Guiness

Hugo Guiness

Hugo Guiness

Hugo Guiness


Now these below are PerlaAnne...don't you like???




A gallery wall of Stacy's work hangs above.  Cool when all hung together, don't you think?!


I bought this above octopus in a gray ink to go with a gray jellyfish print she did as well.  

Guess how much?

$20




PerlaAnne

I do love this wallpaper too...



I got this print of the bike for Little R's 4th birthday!  He is obsessed with the "Torquer!"




0 comments:

Post a Comment