Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ahhh, my loves

Umm, can we say miracle worker?  I can't get enough of these three items below!!!  Bobbi does not disappoint in the eye arena!   I have been using Bare Minerals (which I love) for the last 4 years, but the under eye concealer just wasn't doing it for me.  So after much talk with my girlfriends and hearing that they all love this stuff, I gave it a whirl.  
hydrating eye cream

corrector for dark circles or blemishes

concealer/powder combo


For all you baby girl mommas out there, you must check out the latest Rikshaw Designs for the little babes in your life!!!  How can you resist?  Don't you think baby G would look cute in this?  You know I'm kidding!




And this, my friends, is the best $12.99 you will ever spend at Target....


Please excuse the photo but I could not find it anywhere online.  The scent is Bamboo Jasmine-not sure you can picture that smell, but similar to a Daffodil scent.   Pure heaven...go getcha one!!!!!!  
and it does make your WHOLE house smell delightful!

What are your loves this week?


2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Me likey! Thanks for sharing, I am forever on the search for a great eye cream. I am picking that up this weekend. Oh and I have a small obsession with candles will be buying that too!

Melissa W. said...

Great I eye-love it! and i will def. try one of the candles! thanks for sharing

Post a Comment