Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Staples 2013

I have found a few new products this summer that I can't live without so I thought I would share.  I gotta tell you that I am so driven by smells.  A lot. If it doesn't smell good, like reaaaal good, I'm not buying it. Period.  

These products below I believe all fall in the "under $10" category as well.  Talk about a deal!  

1.L'Oreal Sublime Sun Oil spray SPF 30 is my go to sunscreen at the pool or beach.  It has a soft, low key scent and the oil adds a little shine to that tan!

2. This lotion by Mario Badescu is the bomb!  It is not very hydrating so I put it on top of my Eucerin lotion to add a hint of shimmer (not in a bad way I promise) with a side order of coconut.  Pure heaven I tell you! 

3. This shampoo is pure delight.  The plumeria scent will bring you to your knees it's so fresh and bright smelling!  Think sun, sand and waves...in Hawaii of course! I find myself fluffing my hair all day just so I can smell it.  Do y'all ever do that or am I the weirdo?

What are some of your favorites?



0 comments:

Post a Comment