Wednesday, July 24, 2013

In the Studio


 It's been awhile since I updated you on what I have been working on in the studio.  This is a custom painting I did for my cousin to go above her mantle in her living room.  It measures 24"x48" and I have to say I love painting large...it's been a while!!!



up close detail of the painting


Below is a wooden panel painting I have been working on for what seems like forever...it's still a work in progress.....


I have had some fabric fun with these girls over the last two weeks.  Trying to hone in on the right fabrics for our living room chairs + pillows.  I'm loving the huge blue and white block print for our chairs.  I'm usually not so bold with pattern but I feel like these would be statement pieces in the room since it's what you are looking at straight away upon entering the house.  


Have you been following our Novel. blog???  You should be to keep up with the latest and greatest!!!!  Here's a peek at the ladies of Novel. out for drinks + dinner last week.  If you are local or plan to visit Charleston anytime soon, put Xiao Bao Biscuit on your list of restaurants!!!  The best "Asian Soul Food" in town!!!
Hannah, Lauren, Liza, Lucy, (Way Way snapping pics and missing sweet Jane)

1 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Great to see you today WayWay! Love your paintings, always gorgeous! and I can't wait to see what you use in your dining room I am sure it will look amaze! Dying to try Xiao!

Post a Comment