Monday, November 28, 2011

Novel's Big Cartel

Please excuse my absence over the last 10 or so days!  I have been busy working on our new holiday gift site for Novel. along with the help of my business counterparts, Lauren, Jane and Liza.  I'll share a few pics here to give you a sneak peek but if you go there today, you will receive 15% off anything on the site!











And while we're on the subject of shopping,definitely go check out my super talented cousin, Jane Pope's, newly designed website and buy yourself some jewels for all those holiday parties you have coming up!!!  Look at how amazing her pieces are!!  I have a long list of wants for my stocking this year!!!!!

Monera Ring

Talon Mini Bar Necklace

Mar Cuff


14 kt yellow gold with chrysophrase drop





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all such morons, that will help lighten up the tragedies .
To think PEDOPHILES caused world wars in order to " fuck children" and make profits.
ENTSWERC.
1977.
We got you covered.
And to think it was " fashionable" with CK!
And that's with PEDOPHILE RAPPERS, too, all in their GREED ARK - MUSSEC.
And that's why they're all such WEREPRC- HERSEPRCS with NYBODIA - MEL!
And so, in our movie, " KANSAS KINGS" , forgive the " IRONICUS MAXIMUS" that not only am I deaf, but got to help write it.
To fuck all you " KANSAS KINGS"....besides KILLA HILLA- KILLA COLES.

Anonymous said...

The kiddos are adorbale. The background is beautiful and amazing, making for a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Post a Comment