Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Stuff

I know, such a lame title for this post but I can't think of a better way to let you know that I have "new stuff" from blue chickadee.  Check it.







I have also finally updated my "shop" so click over there on the right to see some recent works.

Now on to the good stuff.  While I have been working hard to get some more of these silhouettes painted....

my little guy was working on a silhouette/self portrait of his own:)



When asked in a very firm, I'm totally ticked, how am I gonna get this off the wall voice, his reply was, "momma, it's a happy face"  
not so much...
I'm not seeing a smile.  you?

1 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Why do boys color on everything?? Sterling has ruined my vaniety stool, the pillows on our couch and a chair in my bedroom by coloring on it with ink pen of course that doesn't come out! Love the new bags!

Post a Comment