Monday, October 31, 2011

ReFurnish


Calling all locals here in the Charleston area.  Are you going to this?  You should!  Don''t know what it is? ReFurnish is a "curated home consignment sale."  Awesome concept taking place this week (November 2-5) at Harborside East.  You should plan to go because there is sure to be great stuff!  There will be furniture, artwork, lighting, rugs, pillows, and accessories.


Here are a pair of pillows I will be selling.  
Made from Anthropologie dish towels:)


I am having second thoughts on this tray.  I think my mom gave it to me and I shouldn't be selling it. Oops...


This mirror needs a new home...any takers?  
Come to the ReFurnish sale this week and find some great buys! 

I couldn't leave a post without including my two superheroes.  Halloween parade this morning...

Can you guess which one Little R is??  

the one on steroids:)



And Mr. Big was there as Robin.  I had a grand plan of my two boys being Batman and Robin.  It didn't happen of course because someone had other plans.  Maybe next year we can coordinate?

 Coming soon will be lots of pictures of what I have been so busy doing over the last couple of weeks. 
Hint, Hint-Custom hand painted silhouettes that I can't wait to share with you!!!!

* Sorry to have been such a bad blogger but life does not seem to slow down ever!!!!!


1 comments:

Post a Comment