Monday, July 25, 2011

Stripes

Ok, so it's no secret that I love a stripe.  I have them all over my house.  My mom and dad have them all over their house too.  Must run in the family.  
Mr. Big has horizontal stripes on his walls. 

Little R's duvet covers are mattress ticking and a few pieces from blue chickadee are known to have a stripe or two as well:)

 I thought about doing stripes on Little R's ceiling before he was born but I talked myself out of it  and to this day, I kick myself after seeing pics like this...

 His were going to be blue and white.  
So, I have decided that I AM going to paint one wall of the "playroom" with diagonal stripes. 

 This color...
This design....

Ultimately looking something like this....






What do you think?  Do you love stripes too?
(only on one wall in navy blue/ pale blue stripes)

1 comments:

Jill said...

Absolutely do the stripes! My son had vertical stripes in his room when he was a baby now I what to do a big horizontal navy stripe I his room. I love stripes!

I am your newest follower

Post a Comment