Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Clownin' Around

 Is this little guy not the cutest clown around?  

Little r has been going to circus camp with his little friends this week and has been having a ball...learning all kinds of tricks to come home and try out on both momma and mr. big.  
My mom has nicknamed baby g mr. big and i think it's only appropriate:)



I thought I would share a few things I have been up to this week thus far...


I am in the midst of changing these bad boys from black to white with a little geometric design on top....perhaps a little talipot palm...hmmmm...

My goal for the week is to get these finished, so I am hoping planning to get you some after pics in a few days.

Here are some great geometric prints I'm loving at the moment.  I actually have this green geometric fabric in my house:)


Gazpacho
3 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
1/2 cup V8
2 cups Zing Zang
2 chopped and seeded cucumbers
1/2 onion chopped-Vidalia preferably
few dashes schricha or tabasco
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 lemon squeezed
1-3 smashed garlic cloves
ground pepper

*add boiled and shelled shrimp if you like

And last but not least, I finally made it over to Southern Accent to check out the two booths featuring a few blue chickadee pieces.

The first is Charleston Revisions






The next booth is Sidney's with Eclectic Interior Design


I WANT this mirror!!!!!!



These guys hung somewhere in Eclectic Interior Design's booth but not anymore....They SOLD!!!!!  Yay!!!!!

Get yourself over there to check out these fabulous booths for yourself!!!!

* ps-just when i am feeling so productive today...house cleaned (sort of), checked off to do list (for the most part), 1 1/2 children bathed...THEN
Mr. Big walks around the corner with an EMPTY wine glass. (he was the 1 of the 1 1/2 bathed-Obv)
OH S&^%!!!!!
Folks, I am not  a white wine drinker.  I know, it does not make sense to me either, but I have never liked white wine.  I am a red wine drinker 12 months of the year and yes, my wine glass WAS half full of good ole Crane Lake Pinot Noir and now
EMPTY.  
This little big guy found my glass on the side table by this canvas colored sofa you see above and lets just say I have spent the better part of my night washng, oxy cleaning, scrubbing, drying our sofa.  Whahhhhh!!!!
Thank the lawd for Oxy Clean is all I have to say:)

*all geometric prints from pinterest


0 comments:

Post a Comment