Tuesday, June 14, 2011

skinny laminx

I'm taking a break from food blogging and moving on to more important things like browsing pinterest.  I came across this etsy shop and ooh, I love, don't you?
 The name of the shop is Skinny Laminx and every item is designed and made in Cape Town, South Africa.
 Very M.C. Escher like isn't it?
Cushion cover 40x40cm - Cloudbirds, in verdigris
Smock Dress for 2-3 year old - Cloudbirds, in blackboard

Love this little dress.  Also comes in the below colorway.


Cushion cover 60x60cm - Duikers, in smoke grey

Tea towel - Colt circles, in Seafoam

Thinking pillows would be cool made with these tea towels.

3 comments:

Kim @ keller-creative said...

What great finds. Just found your blog from a little blurb in City Paper about the new store. I need to go check it out!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I have got to start using my pinterest account! Everyone loves it! That pillow is so cute and congrats on your paintings in the YHL house re-do!

Liz said...

I wish I had a little girl so I could buy that dress. I don't think it would look to cute on my 8 month old boy, huh?! Congrats on Novel!! Also, I am loving my gator tote you did for me a while back - it's a perfect bag to carry toys to the pool :)

Post a Comment