Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh my.....


It has been a terribly long time since I last posted!  Months and months have gone by and I don't know where the days have gone???!!!!  Since my last post I have had another baby boy and blue chickadee has been picked up by two new stores (possibly a third)!  I have been filling my days with bottles, playdates, babysitters, painting, beach, painting, tantrums, crying it out, painting...whew!!!  Life has been so busy its time to sit down and enjoy all of the wonderful moments we have had since the summer began (well at least until nap time ends)!!!   I feel so very fortunate to have such a wonderful family who understands my love of painting and supports me and my efforts.  Thank you hubby for dealing with the fact that our house is always a wreck, Robertson's teeth are never brushed (nor his hair),  and supper is always ready at 9:00pm! I love what I do and I feel I get the best of both worlds, being with my kiddos and getting to paint when I can! Thank you family for being so understanding!!!  I love you all so much!!!!  More pics to come (maybe during the next nap time!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment