Sunday, August 16, 2009

beach day sunday

So today marks the first day of my blog!  I remember not so long ago having no idea what a blog was or why anyone would care to read about what someone else does with their day!!!  I mean don't we all have better and more important things going on in our lives???  

So, here I am now, starting to blog....hard to believe!!!  After some thought, I decided this would actually be a great way to share pictures of my most recent artwork from blue chickadee!  I really want friends and family to see what I am doing and this will make me be more vigilant about taking pictures of my work as I go.  I love painting, I mean I really do, but sometimes, I have to admit, it does fall on the back burner for me.  After struggling with a very high energy,  temper tantrum throwing, adorable two and half year old all day, sometimes I just want to lie down with a good mag and turn on Bravo for a few hours!!!  

For those of you who know me, you know it is going to take me a while to figure out how to post pics of my work, but please bear with me!!!!  I will figure it out...I am bound and determined to this myself without having to ask my husband for help.  I hope things go well and  will be updating soon!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment