Tuesday, November 12, 2013

BIG CHANGES + NEW LOGO


Blue Chickadee has flown the coup and I'm moving forward to pursue my passion in abstract art!  It's funny how life comes full circle sometimes.  I earned a BA in Fine Arts in college with a focus in Painting, and in particular, abstract works.  I decided to take a break from it after college (never do it, that break lasted 11 years) and returned to abstract work in 2011.  This truly is where my passion lies so I am thrilled to be launching in this direction...again, finally!!!!

And in case you didn't get the memo..... 



NEW LOGO!!!
Woohoo!!  Doing back flips over here to finally have this complete!!  



Landing page is up for now!!!

So lets celebrate all this goodness by coming to Novel. for the official launch of
 www.waywayallen.com 
 Thursday, November 14  
5-7
(show will be up through the end of November if you cannot make it that night)


This is a little peek into my dad's studio...




I am so excited to share this night with my dad!!!  He has always been an inspiration to me and has continually enjoyed painting and drawing for fun his whole life!   I thought it would be so special to have this show together.  It's been 13 years since our last show (way too long) so maybe this will mark the beginning of what is sure to become a family tradition!!





3 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

So excited for you and the show! Can't wait to see everything!! You are very talented and I think it is wonderful you are following your true passion!

Melissa W. said...

yay! LOVE your work, WayWay! Congrats!!!

Carolyn said...

Hi Way Way! I plopped down in Starbucks this morning with my Better Homes & Gardens in hand and was delighted to see a feature on your sweet family and home! Congrats on your new website, logo (beautiful) and venture! I love your work.

Post a Comment