Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Paris

So the hubs and I are finally taking a little trip across the pond on Friday and I want some feedback!  This was my Christmas 2012 present combined with 35th birthday combined with anniversary present yada yada yada.  We are going to Paris first (never been) and ending our trip in London (never been).  We have some really, really great recs from friends and family but I wanted to put it out there and see if any of you have anything to add?  Any old hole in the wall type places we must see or off the beaten path shops?  I will be sure to follow up with a run down of "best of" from our trip when we return.  I am so looking forward to feeling inspired and taking in all that both cities have to offer!!!

"Paris is always a good idea". - Audrey Hepburn.
via

Now what the hell to pack????  Pretty sure we're arriving on the coattails of Fashion Week Paris...feeling like everything in my closet looks like 1999.  Anything black should be safe, right?  Some inspiring pics to get me in the mood for packing...

Love the coat...and the bag!

This coat is beyond awesome in my book!


unknown source
via Pinterest

Love this for a night out!!










4 comments:

elisabeth said...

I wish I had any advice to give on fashion but alas, I am with you in my 1999 closet (although based on pictures you've posted you are always right on trend). I think black and / or stripes always seem sophisticated and intentional. And, a good coat covers a lot. :) Have a great trip. I look forward to the post-trip run-down. Cheers (or Au Revoir!)

Melissa W. said...

Amy at BABY MAMA JUICE loves Paris! Let me have her write you...

Patricia said...

I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs, I just recently got into reading blogs and I’m absolutely loving them so far.
car wrap san antonio thank you!

marketer said...

Thanks for sharing. Always a pleasure to read.

Post a Comment