Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm back

I know it's been a while and all two of you who read this blog were wondering where I've been lately.  Well, I decided to take a T.O. from the blogging world and have been traveling with the fam the last couple of weeks.  

We're home.  

I'm happy. 

A few things I have been up too:

1. beach with the fam
The boys with their "Machi."
(My nephew Grier is in the middle. I'm not that crazy.)


Seriously?  
This is my attempt at a "brother" shot.  Story of my life.  Anyone else feel this way?


2. Rikshaw Design Trunk Show
If you missed my show, you must go to her website and order.  
Super, super cute clothes/bedding/baby!



3. danced in a flash mob scene
seriously. and i fell down right when it started. not funny

mail.jpg

This is our group, however I am hidden in the background. yes!

4. Painted a painting for my nephew Grier


I'll be back sooner than later.....


2 comments:

Melissa W. said...

Love the picture of Mrs. Allen with all of her grandies! Cute!

lizziefitz said...

I missed your posts. Glad your back. Love your painting for your nephew. I wish I could see the picture for the flash mob, so cool!

Post a Comment