Friday, February 15, 2013

Painting Unload

I thought it had been a while since I had shown y'all some of my paintings, so here ya go.  Since taking these pictures I have shipped a few to a store in Kentucky, Adele, and delivered a few to a local store in Mount Pleasant called Eclectic (you must go by if you have not already!!!!!  Located in the old Belvas).

This canvas below was a WIP but I never snapped a picture of it once complete.  You can see it in person at Eclectic if you are interested???


These next three pictures have been shipped out to Adele in Lexington, Ky.  I was sad to part with these but hope they will find new homes soon!




Have you seen my little wall o art in Novel.?  It's constantly changing but this what it looked like earlier in the week.


A little shelf rearranging at home.  Blue's my favorite color.  In case it wasn't clear.


Rut Roh...looks like MM (Mischief Mouse) has been caught red handed.  Little flower bed has no chance....
Naturally sweater was ruined. 
Why buy white?




1 comments:

elisabeth said...

Take OxiClean to the sweater, I bet it can be saved! I'm intrigued by eclectic everytime I drop Henry off at preschool. I'll have to stop by - great paintings!

Post a Comment